f r e e d o m i s
h a p p i n e s s
Rjellybeano;
THE DIRECTOR

Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Let your joy scream against the pain.
Let your heart guide you.
It whispers, so listen carefully.


May, you're good so far.
Tuesday, May 24, 2016 | 12:47 AM | 0 ruler breaker
May have been a good month so far, so many happy occasions happened.

First, attended Junhui's graduation with Sinee. Witness the beginning of his new phase of life, just make me feel so happy for him. As planned, we headed in JB for a short getaway. Massaged, soak ourselves in Jacuzzi, fill ourselves with food and more food. Really is a chilling and awesome getaway with my close few. Come to think of it, knowing them since Secondary 2, it's the first time we travel together. Of course, it's not gonna be the only one, there's more to come~


Second, spent time with #SDSPPLR to celebrate 三公主 aka my 宝宝 Soozhen's birthday. Had I'm Kim's with them, but sadly it's not the full force for the dinner. Supposed to go for a drink after the dinner, but due to time constraint, I went back to rest and prepare for work the next day.

I also get to meet my beloved hikies, and as usual, it's not full force, as Brandon is in Gold Coast studying. Well, it's always hard to have the full force to meet. And now that Brandon is in Gold Coast, we can only meet up as a full force maybe when he's back during the summer break or when he complete his studies (which is 3 years later?) Had Jackpot K Seafood and Cheese BBQ Buffet, it's pretty good and affordable. With the pricing of $37.90nett with free flow of drinks, salmon sashimi, oysters, and other food. Well, didn't take photos on this day as we are all tired and also hungry. But we still did a lot of catch up and bringing back of memories.

Then it's 宝宝's actual birthday, so we planned to go in JB together with Peijuan for a getaway. Well, Sz and I actually planned to go in for a massage session from 2015 May till now, so might as well we go in on this special day as we are both free. Met them at JB custom and I would like to say, if you need to change for Ringgits, you can change it at the money changer @ the custom as it'll give better rate. I changed mine at SGD$100 = RM290, but of course there might be a few money changer with a little higher rate at JB Sentral, but well, who knows it might be lower when you reach. So first stop, we head over to KSL for bakutteh cause we are all hungry. This time, I took a bus over instead of cab (well, last time I always cab over as I'm not sure about the bus route. But i did research so I took S1 by Causeway link which only cost RM1.50 per pax)

So this month, marks a special month for one of our 公主, Lavina. She changed her status from Ms Lee to Mrs Tan, and we are all there to witness the day of her life. Soon, her status will be from mother of none to mother of one.







All these sums up my eventful May.
Till then, love from me.

Labels: , , , ,


back | All rights reserved Ruijia Hong, 2014 | forth