f r e e d o m i s
h a p p i n e s s
Rjellybeano;
THE DIRECTOR

Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Let your joy scream against the pain.
Let your heart guide you.
It whispers, so listen carefully.


Start of Second Quarter of 2k16
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 | 1:45 AM | 0 ruler breaker

Wow, time flies, and in a blink of an eye, it's coming to an end of April.

I think sometimes, I've to believe in Murphy's Law.
The more you don't want to meet someone, the easier you'll meet.
越不想遇到的人,越容易遇到。
This hit me strong enough as it happened to me the other day when I chilled with girlfriends after movie at Cathay's Starbucks. When we are on our way to Cathay from Bugis, while walking pass Parklane, I prayed hard that I won't see familiar face. The person whom I least want to bump into will be K. Things goes smoothly, till we start to chill at Starbucks.

Was chatting happily with girlfriends, till I saw someone came and sit at the table right in front of us. I don't know why but I just sense familiarity, and when I really take a good look at the side view of the guy, it's K... I freaked out, and my first reaction is to hide myself (which I don't know why) I whined to my girls saying that I feel like vomiting, and it really makes me feel uncomfortable. I admit that I still care about him, but I just don't like the fact that he still appears in front of me like that. I don't mind he appear a distance away, but I just don't like it when he appears so close to me. It's not the first time, it's the second time he appeared so close to me.

After our drinks, we decided to head out to the steps for smoke breaks. I've no idea why, but I turned and looked into the space where we were sitting earlier on to check if he's still in there. Peggy mentioned that she thinks the guy in there was him, then Soozhen mentioned "I thought he was the one behind us now" The moment I turned to check, I FREAKED OUT AGAIN! He's sitting right behind us, like OF ALL PLACES, RIGHT BEHIND US.

Soozhen and Peggy.

I think that just proves that we are fated to appear in each other's life, but not fated to be together.

On a side note, it's 方爸's birthday today帶我家的三老 to Triple Three for birthday lunch. I mean, since it's 1-for-1 with POSB/DBS card members, why not. May 我家的三老 be healthy and happy always, even though shits are pilling up. But as long as we stay together as one, we can conquer anything and everything!




Since April is coming to an end, I just pray and hope and will make May a better one. As I've planned out the events one by one already. Can't wait to for them to happen!

Till then, stay tuned.

Labels: , , , ,


back | All rights reserved Ruijia Hong, 2014 | forth