f r e e d o m i s
h a p p i n e s s
Rjellybeano;
THE DIRECTOR

Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Let your joy scream against the pain.
Let your heart guide you.
It whispers, so listen carefully.


我不再单身
Monday, June 3, 2019 | 8:04 PM | 0 ruler breaker

I am back to this little space of mine.

It's been 3 years since I last posted something here. I strongly believe no one is even aware that this place still exist. But well, even so, I think it's good that I can start back this little hobby of mine in updating my little space.

These 3 years, I would say that there's changes in my life, yet there's none.

I finally manage to get myself off the shelf 2.5 years back, and got together with a 小哥哥, Mr Ng JianHui (He was my ex colleague back in iDarts Halo) Back in those days, I was the type who will just leave workplace as soon as I end work. So I don't even communicate with any of my colleagues, except for the one who is working the same shift as me. When the clock strikes 6:00pm, Rui Jia will be gone, unless I have friends visiting me for darts.

Mr Ng and I don't talk even when we had worked together for one opening shift. Or maybe we did had communication, which is work related. #RuiJiaIsJustAntiSocial But I guess we start talking only when one day, I was at the cashier and he was with another colleague standing behind me talking about going for a smoke break, I turned and said "Bojio?" Both JH and our colleague was in shock and said "You smoke?" People use to mention that smoke breaks bond people together. I guess that's how we started off talking.

One random day, I don't know what's wrong, but after I end my shift at 6:00pm, I stayed and sit at the bar counter and talk/accompanied JH till 11ish. Even though in between, there's this uncle who is also at the counter talking to us. I guess JH was a little jealous because the uncle can stand close to me, but JH and I had the bar counter barricading us. But also because of this, we got closer, so much closer. He actually thought I was attached as he saw that I am wearing rings (which I often wear it, regardless single/attached) He seems to be relieved knowing that I am single at that point of time.

Of course, our relationship didn't start off smoothly. That period of time, I'm still protecting myself from every guy that come by. But thankful that JH is very patient and understanding, which slowly melt me.

On 15 November 2016, he officially popped the question "Are you willing to be my girlfriend?" at the most unromantic place, the bar at our workplace. 实在没有 feel.

It is getting a little late, I shall continue this 爱情故事 again next time.

Till then, love you.

Labels:


back | All rights reserved Ruijia Hong, 2014